- Why Meditation? by Swami Shyam
- Light of Knowledge, commentary and translation of Shankaracharya’s Vivek Chudamani, by Swami Shyam
- Brahm Jyoti, 9 Upanishads: selection, commentary and translation by Swami Shyam
- Bhagavad Gita, essential selection, commentary and translation by Swami Shyam
- Yog Vashist, several volumes: commentary and translation by Swami Shyam
- Avadhoot Gita by Dattatray, commentary and translation by Swami Shyam
The 24 Gurus Of Dattatray.
Dattaray, one of the most venerated and ancient sages of India, is said to have had all of creation as his guru. Every encounter was for him a teaching, a message of wisdom. Watch these short videos illustrating how water, mountain, sea, air, and many more, were his teachers. This is project my my dear friend Sundaram, in collaboration with many fellow seekers. Follow his channel Yog Tales to see when new episodes come up.
- Be As You Are: The Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Edited by David Godman
- Who Am I?: Sri Ramana Maharshi
- “I” is a door: The essence of Advaita as taught by Ramana Maharshi, Atmananda & Nisargadatta Maharaj.
- I Am That: talks with Nisargadatta Maharaj
- Tripuriya Rahasiya, The Secret of the Supreme Goddess, by Sri Ramananda
- Adwait Bodha Deepika: by Karapatra Swami (Lamp of Nondual Knowledge),
- Tusind og En Nats Samtaler, Fortællingen om digteren Rumi og vismanden Shams, af Ole Grünbaum
- Siddharta, By Herman Hesse
- A Brief History of Everything, by Ken Wilber